3.3 Mounting Kit
Use the mounting kit to install the EZR13 extender on a pole.
The mounting kit is designed to install the EZR13 extender on a pole with diameter of Φ35~50mm. Check the video tutorial at Youtube
- 1.Use the hex wrench to take down the Hex bolts, then take down the clamps from the router.
- 2.Install the L-shape brackets between the router and clamps.
- 3.Use the hex wrench to tighten the hex bolts.
Install L bracket and clamp on the EZR13 extender
- 1.Clasp a pole with the U-bolts and holders.
- 2.Attach the L-shape brackets, which already installed on the router, on the holders.
- 3.Put spring washers, washers, and bolts on U-bolts then tighten the bolts with a spanner.
WiFi extender outdoor installation on a pole